Monday, January 31, 2011

What Makes Me Laugh

Three random things that make me laugh...

Remember, these are not in any particular order...


  •  A clever comedy show/movie (British preferred, then again, I  LOVE Big Bang Theory and Gilmore Girls)
  •  When we are travelling and we come across something different or interesting. Or when we make an (honest) error (thinking it is one thing when its the opposite, for example) .... Wait a sec.... That's more something that makes me don a huge smile.... Okay. Let me put another two down as this one doesn't count...
  • Playing with the dog/cat and they are twisting themselves around, playing tag or watching them think they are being stealthy
  •  Looking through old photos, yearbooks and scrapbooks, and seeing the hairstyles, silly poses and remembering the stories that go along with the pics. Oh, remember the mid eighties to mid nineties...
Alright.  Now its your turn.  Quick! Name three things that make you laugh.

1 comment:

Chad said...

• Funny show/movie/video. Some of my most favorite movies are comedies (So I Married an Axe Murderer), and while there seems to be so much garbage on YouTube, I can still bust a gut over some of the stuff up there.
• Situational stuff. Like last night when the cat attacked me through the shower curtain – so unexpected and great fun.
• People’s stories. Some people have the gift of delivering stories in such a funny way they have you laughing from start to finish.